- Include a short bio of no more than 50 words with each submission.
- Submissions should not be more than 500-750 words.
- Use at least one image in each article, ensuring that there are no copyright issues.
- The tone of the piece should be informal and designed to engage with fellow CHASE students.
- Avoid the use of jargon, if these terms are used they need to be defined clearly.
- If using acronyms and abbreviations, ensure the full title is referred to at first usage.
- The blog post should be consistent in terms of style, tone, grammar and punctuation.
- Avoid long ‘blocks’ of text, use short and succinct paragraphing.
- British English spelling to be adopted in all posts, i.e. colour rather than color and organise rather than organize etc.
- Avoid stances which may be seen as overtly controversial and offensive in submissions. The Committee respect the right to reject submissions seen as too provocative or offensive for publication.
- If a post contains any criticism, it must be constructive and not represent any form of defamation.