Welcome to the CHASE Student Committee for Action and Communication blog. Our aim is for the blog to be a dynamic display of the diversity of experiences and talent within CHASE, and to showcase all of the exciting happenings across the Consortium. We are seeking CHASE-funded contributors who would be interested in getting involved in the following:
- ‘A day in the life’ – a Q+A style post designed to represent the day to day experiences of PhD candidates across CHASE and how there is no ‘one size fits all’
- ‘Getting to know you’ – in a similar style to above but a chance to introduce yourself and your research interests to the cohort and forge new links and networks.
- Alumni/post viva and graduation Q+A – a chance to reflect on your PhD experience
- Posts dealing with diversity in its most intersectional sense – this can revolve around events such as Black History Month, LGBT Month etc (but this is not essential).
- Updates from the different CHASE groups that have been set up such as the Feminist Network, in order to foster a collaborative relationship.
- Informal reviews of theater shows, exhibitions or ‘things to do’ which might be of broad interest to students across CHASE.
The above is not a prescriptive list and we welcome submissions on a wide topic of themes, providing they meet with our style guide.